Nothing I could write myself could give this incredible brand justice, so I will allow Black Note to speak for themselves. Their mission statement explains the ethos of the brand in a few simple lines……….
“In a perfect world, no one would smoke. But can we make smoking cigarettes a thing of the past? Perhaps. At Black Note, that is in its purest essence our mission: To help create a smoke free world by providing the most authentic and enjoyable alternative to smoking. That is why we decided not just to make a better e-liquid, but to challenge other e-juice companies by creating a vape liquid that is remarkably different and superior in every way.”
Expect something different from this top end premium e juice brand. Impeccable packaging is just the beginning! Black Note is notorious in the vaping community for one main thing; when it comes to dedicating a craft to brewing the best tobacco flavours for vapers, they reign supreme. Think of it as equivalent to the finest wine available.
The harsh truth is that most tobacco e-liquids just plain suck. Without the combusted plant matter, the subtleties and complexities of the flavour of tobacco just seem to get lost, with tobacco e-liquids instead coming off like bad caricatures of the genuine article. But new e-liquid mixer Black Note is aiming to change all that with their pioneering approach, putting out a selection of high-end tobacco e-liquids that promise authenticity above all else.
Black Note vape juice does not contain any laboratory-made, synthetic compounds associated with artificial flavours and sweeteners or chemical additives. These include the likes of Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin, all of which have been shown to be harmful to health. We do not use any artificial or synthetic flavours, colours, dyes or chemical additives. You can count on our diacetyl free e-juice to be the highest quality on the market. An added bonus with this range of e-juices is the fact that they are considered to be coil-friendly. This refers to the fact that the naturally derived e-juices do not degrade replaceable coils as quickly as most synthetic vape liquids.
Farming, Extraction, Filtration, and Final Product are crafted in Italy, following EU’s strict guidelines when it comes to farming and manufacturing. Bottling and packaging is done in the United States. So, if you like super clean natural flavours in your tobacco flavoured e juice then look no further than Black Note!
Black Note is known for their very specific 9 step process in the creation of their amazing e juices.
- Tobacco selection- An incredible number of factors affect the taste and harmony of tobacco flavouring. These include seed variety, location and method used in growing the crop, the drying and curing process and much more. Since it all begins with the seed, Black Note selects only non-GMO tobacco seeds, then takes the time to breed and cross-breed tobacco seeds a year before they even grow the crop to ensure only the healthiest cross-bred tobacco varieties are produced.
- Growing the Tobacco - The phrase “nature and nurture” in its modern sense relates to the influence of one’s innate qualities as compared to one’s environment and upbringing. Like the birth and development of the world’s great pianists, cello players and even conductors, “nature and nurture” plays the central role in the making of Black Note tobacco flavoured e-juice. True quality not only requires the very best seed selection, but also fertile soil, precise growing conditions, and plenty of attention.
- Curing - Once matured, the leaves are carefully harvested and then gradually cured and dried in specially constructed barns. Depending on the tobacco variety and characteristic, leaves are further matured and dried using sun-curing, air-curing, flue-curing, or fire-curing. The leaves are constantly supervised to guarantee quality and to ensure that we never hit a sour note in our tobacco flavours.
- Moistening, stripping and sorting - Once the leaves have been fully cured, they must be moistened. Cured leaves are fragile and delicate, so they must be conditioned in moistening chambers to protect against breakage during handling. Once moistened, the leaves are stripped and sorted into grades based on quality, colour and size. We only select the top 50% of all leaves for the next step in our process.
- Conditioning and aging - Next, they condition and age the leaves to enhance their flavour. This involves completely drying the leaves by air once more, and then adding a uniform amount of moisture. Once the optimal moisture level is achieved, the tobacco is aged for an extended period, which allows it to develop a full range of flavour and aroma notes.
- Blending - A single instrument played solo can be quite beautiful, but only by combining many different instruments can true musical splendour be appreciated. We believe that tobacco is no different. Black Note carefully select leaves from different growing areas as well as climate zones and stalk positions. These are mixed to create unique blends, each carrying its own flavour notes and personality. And if you are curious as to how they prepare each blend, well, that is a family secret matured with generations of experience.
- Extracting - Before creating the liquid harmony that is Black Note, they must extract the essence of each blend. This is accomplished through a natural tobacco maceration process. It begins with six to eight weeks of steeping to create the most delicate tobacco flavour, resulting in a softer, more nuanced extract that more closely preserves the signature flavour notes of each blend. Cold extraction protects against bitterness and harshness and delivers a smooth vape with no harsh throat hit. Once the extraction process is complete, all that’s left is the pure flavour of unadulterated, top-quality tobacco.
- Filtering - Once the delicate essence of each blend has been extracted, they microfilter it to remove any and all impurities, leaving behind the purest liquid on the market that’s free of contaminants and debris. The state-of-the-art laboratory, where the maceration, extraction, microfiltration, mixing and quality control is done, is supervised by in-house expert chemists to ensure the highest quality and purity standards. Black Note believe in delivering the finest e-juice flavours available, with no artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners, dyes or chemical additives.
- Bottling and packaging - At Black Note, they believe that good things come to those who are patient. That is why they run their machines slower, never sacrificing quality for quantity. They also believe in protecting the quality of the finished product once it leaves their hands – the exceptional packaging is the perfect complement to the flavour notes contained within each bottle. Pure glass bottles are used to ensure no off-notes are imparted to the liquid, and then each bottle is encased in a secondary package to protect against light exposure and physical damage. The entire bottling and packaging is completed in the United States.
As per the current laws in this fine country of ours, all E-Liquids sold at We are Lux contain 0mgs of nicotine just the finest flavours we can source worldwide!