Linx is one of the first brands I ever stocked and I just really admire what they do with a strong focus on aesthetics and high functionality. Every vape they produce is insanely beautiful and meticulously crafted (Gaia, Ares, Hypnos etc). They say you shouldn’t judge a book (or a vape) by its cover and you can rest assured that the inner workings of all Linx vaporisers are of the highest quality and are made using the safest materials they can source. Clean and pure flavour can be expected with all Linx Vaporisers.
You may have noticed that this is not a vaporiser. Not even a futuristic space-age version that I somehow have managed to procure. This is a glass bubbler, but not any old ordinary glass bubbler, this is an attachment that the fine folks at Linx Vapor have devised, that attaches to their herbal vaporisers to offer you a smooth and cooled down experience.
- Linx Ares, Linx Blaze, Linx Hypnos Zero, Linx Gaia,
- Linx Eden with required Eden Glass Bubbler Attachment.(extra attachment to be purchased then)
- (Does NOT work with: Ember, Hermes 2, Hermes 3)
The whole premise is simple – you simply attach the (filled) bubbler to your mouthpiece and voila you can vape with water filtration. Simple as that.
TIP: This 4 ½ inch tall bubbler has been designed to use exclusively with herbal vaporisers made by Linx Vapor, but I believe it will work with other brands as long as the mouthpiece is of a similar size. I have measured the diameter of the Linx Gaia’s mouthpiece for comparison – just under 1cm.
- First step is to fill the bubbler with water. Turn the bubble upside down. The thinner extended glass piece is the top (mouthpiece).
- Pour water in and then turn the bubbler right way up and allow the excess water to drain out.
- Inhale via the mouthpiece to test and if needed you can also gently blow out to remove any excess water. Your goal is to have approximately 1cm of water within the bubbler.
- Time to attach the bubbler to your herbal vaporiser that you have pre-packed with herbal material. There are 4 silicone rings within this kit, and they are mandatory to keep the bubbler in place.
- Attach the 4 rings along the glass mouthpiece. Space them out.
- Gently push and twist the bubbler over the rings till securely in place.
- Vape as per normal
x1 Linx Vapor glass bubbler attachment for herbal vaporisers.