My Bud Vase is finally here, a brand I have been chasing for the better part of 2 years and I am slowly increasing my range. A luxury brand that I am having trouble finding a rival for. Doreen Sullivan is the lady in charge, and she is pretty impressive with an ultimate goal of elevating and normalising the herbal consumption experience! The premise of My Bud Vase is quite simple, to repurpose a variety of high-end glass and ceramic products into lust-worthy and attention-grabbing water pipes. Creating objects of art that start conversations whilst being easy to use. The attention to detail is extraordinary and I would gladly showcase any of their wares. The world is rapidly changing with the prevalence of medicinal marijuana prescriptions on the rise and the time is right to destigmatise the industry with products/accessories that enhance your experience as well as your home décor. My Bud Vase agrees and crafts products that can sit proudly on any shelf as any good art should!
MR STEVE DEANGELO
Quick lesson on the name as I think it is important to acknowledge the man. Mr Steve DeAngelo is the founder of the Last Prisoner Project, a non-profit coalition dedicated to decriminalising marijuana and most importantly advocating for those that have been wrongly incarcerated. Unjust legislation is kind of his thing. Mr Steve DeAngelo I applaud your efforts. Bravo.
It is getting a little out of hand how many products I want for myself with the DeAngelo now sitting up at the top of the list. Everything that My Bud Vase produces is worthy of display, but this is next level as the DeAngelo comes with an array of wares that all complement each other. All are predominately ceramic that has been clad in a matte black charcoal finish with burnished copper accents. It really is beautiful.
- Ceramic Water Pipe/Vase – Durable, and on the shorter side, standing at approximately 20cms tall. A very roomy bubble base with a short neck. The internal water chamber is massive, and the neck narrows to help avoid splash back. The base is matte black with a burnished copper neck. Super sleek and very tactile in the hand.
- Custom Bubble Bowl – this piece is all glass and comes in a unique size, 9mm in joint size and 3mm in total length. My Bud Vase crafts their own bowls, and they are a little different to the standard bowls I sell. This bowl is bubble in shape, large in size and black in colour with a glass tube at the end of it. This tube inserts “slides” directly into the down stem. The down stem is fixed in place and is surrounded by a silicone seal.
- Stash Jar – 2-piece jar, base and lid. Completely ceramic and just like the water pipe comes with a textured matte black charcoal finish on the base and a burnished copper finish to the lid. A medium sized, square stash jar that stands at 8cms with its lid on. Pretty much a perfect square as it measures at 8cms in all directions.
- Tray – A sleek and smooth oval tray in a matte black finish. A minimalistic tray just the right size to house this set in the style it deserves. Measuring in at almost 30cms x 15cms with a raised edge.
- Flower Poker – My Bud Vase provides an interesting poker tool with each purchase, in this case a Pearl Succulent (fake) in a shade of deep green that pops against the black ceramic. The purpose is twofold, either as a poker to clean out the bowl between usage or as a decorative piece if you choose to display the piece like a vase.
- X1 My Bud Vase – DeAngelo
- X1 9mm Custom Slide 9mm 3” Flower Bowl (Black and male)
- X1 Ceramic Stash Jar with Lid
- X1 Ceramic Oval Tray
- X1 Pearl Succulent poker
- My Bud Vase Tag and Certificate of Authenticity
- Official My Bud Vase Product
- Compatible with Dry Herb
- Size: 20cms tall Vase
- Large water chamber
- Multi-purpose Stash Jar
- Sleek minimal tray
- Black Charcoal Finish
- Burnished Copper Accent
- 9mm 3″ Bubble Bowl
- Fixed Down stem
- Certificate of Authenticity
**This is a collectors item and at We are Lux we don’t encourage the breaking of any Australian laws.**