Multilayered protection against location monitoring and eavesdropping.
Turning your phone off does not provide adequate protection since secret service organization are able to:
- Activate the microphone on your smartphone even while its switched off and eavesdrop on conversations.
- Monitor your location and movements regardless of your location settings.
The Stalin Case works on the same principles as a Faraday cage. A Faraday cage blocks electromagnetic fields by distributing them evenly around its exterior, providing better protection against eavesdropping and location monitoring. The Stalin Case consists of a multi-layer shielding fibrous web and 2 magnets for a secure close. When closed all connections and signals to your mobile phone (or other devices – see below for suitability) will be blocked till opened again.
Best protection, elegant styling.
Hand made in Germany (using the highest quality materials – what else would you expect from the Germans!) and subjected to rigorous testing, the Stalin smartphone case provides the highest level of protection from location monitoring, eavesdropping, and radiation without needing to leave your phone at home.
- Prevent your phone from interfering with sensitive equipment.
- Block calls and location tracking for time out.
- Multiple layers of shielding fleece.
- Easy to use magnetic safety catch.
- Protection from frequencies between 30MHz and 4000MHz.
- Elegant cowhide leather in bordeux/red wine with contrasting seam.
- Product measures 17.5 x 13 cm and can fit a mobile phone up to 158 x 80 x 10 mm.
Suitable for the following (please note that your phone may still be appropriate even if not on the list as this list was written a while ago. If your phone is similar in size to earlier models it will fit);
Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Note 4, Nokia Lumia 930, Huawei Honor 6, Sony Xperia Z3, HTC One M8, LG G3, HTC One Desire and all other similar mobile phones as well as Keyless-Go keys, credit cards, personal IDs and additional cards with an RFID chip.
At We are Lux we don’t encourage the breaking of any Australian laws.