MJ Arsenal is quickly becoming a brand that I admire. Unique and quite intricate in their design, unlike any other items that I sell. They specialise in bubblers of all sizes (they tend to like to create palm sized products) as well as amazing dab rigs. Each piece they craft is triple inspected for any imperfections. MJ Arsenal, based out of Denver Colorado, consider themselves a consumer-focused company. Their objective is to push boundaries in any given product/function and they generally succeed with an assortment of patents and trademarks issued.
The Jammer Mini Rig Rig is a pared back, no frills added 4mm-thick 100% Borosilicate glass dab rig. The whole premise of this rig is to provide exceptional hits that can rival larger dab rigs with no compromise on functionality. I am currently holding one in my hand and it really is tiny and sits quite easily upon my palm! From top to bottom the Jammer measures in at approximately 10cms and is just under 5cms at its widest (base). A sturdily and ergonomically built piece of glass.
TIP: The reason that MJ Arsenal tends to craft smaller pieces is that terpenes tend to degrade when exposed to air and a smaller rig means less air and therefore more flavour.
A low temperature flat base Quartz Banger is provided with this kit. The extra thick, heat-resistant Quartz vaporises concentrates at lower temperatures, increasing flavour while decreasing harshness. The Banger fits snuggly into the rig (male connection 10mm) and works to create an airtight seal allowing for optimal airflow and deeper inhalations. The Banger is in direct proportion to the Jammer meaning that it is on the smaller side but rest assured, it will still provide you with big and smooth rips bursting with flavour.
Quite the interesting percolation set up with the Jammer Rig. The percolator curves in from the side and then down towards the base of the rig. Vapour is sent down to this base where is exits via 4 separate holes to percolate within the water. Fine bubbles are forced up through the water effectively cooling down the smoke and providing you with pure, amplified and comfortable hits.
In a nutshell, this is a fabulous little dab rig. Great for the novice as well as the connoisseur. Expect a smoother and more enjoyable dabbing experience whilst at home or on the road! Cleaner hits, maximum flavour and ultimate convenience all for your elevated enjoyment.
First step is to fill your Jammer with water. I recommend not overfilling.
- Effective dabbing is dependent on the lighter being used. A torch-style lighter is required to attain the heats needed.
- Before any dangerous heating occurs, I recommend using a dab tool to scoop out a tiny portion of your concentrate and place aside in an easy to reach location. if this is your first time take your time and use a very small amount. Remember this is a concentrate and is very potent!
- Ensuring that you are safe and not standing near anything flammable you will need to use your torch to heat up the banger for approximately 20-30 seconds. Apply heat directly to the base area of the banger.
- Set the torch aside in a safe location, ensuring that it is turned off.
- It is highly recommended that you wait a short period of time (maybe 30 seconds or so) before applying your concentrate within the heated banger. This will help with harshness and flavour.
- I tend to start inhaling and getting the water bubbling within the rig a fraction of a second before applying any product. Swirl your dab tool around the interior of the banger.
- Remove the dab tool, grab a carb cap and place it over the banger whilst you continue to inhale.
- You are effectively done when nothing is pulling through.
You have options when cleaning glassware, you can either use one of the myriad of prepackaged cleaning solutions (ensure you rinse thoroughly to ensure no chemicals remain) or you can use my favourite method of Isopropyl Alcohol blended with Rock Salt (check out Higher Standards Salt Rox). The 2 work perfectly together to dissolve and abrade resins/gunk away.
As for the banger, I would soak that overnight in Isopropyl. Please be gentle with the banger though, it is the weakest point in the rig and can break if mishandled. Rinse thoroughly and allow all parts to dry before reassembling.
TIP: I like to use my torch (Higher Standards Big Blazer Torch is my choice) to clean the banger straight after it has been used by applying heat directly to any melted-on gunk until it dissolves. I also like to use cotton buds that have been lightly dipped in Isopropyl Alcohol to mop up any leftovers (let the banger cool a little first). This process should not replace the major cleans that your rig will need to undergo regularly to maintain a pure and flavoursome experience.
x1 MJ Arsenal Jammer Mini Rig and x1 Quartz Banger
- Made from Heavy Duty Hand blown Borosilicate Glass and Quartz
- 4mm thick sturdy Glass
- Portable Water Filtration
- Authentic MJ Arsenal product
- Base connected percolator
- Low temp Quartz Banger
- 10mm male connection
- Smooth and flavoursome
**This is a collectors item and at We are Lux we don’t encourage the breaking of any Australian laws.**