I have stocked King Palm for quite some time now and the popularity never wavers and I am always on the look out for more and more of their wares. Rolling accessories appear to be their latest venture, so it appears my mission continues.
WHY USE HEMP WICK
The humble lighter is an extremely useful tool, with a multitude of benefits. Convenient but sadly not the most natural way to light your herbal material. Harmful chemical can be released from standard lighters, most commonly butane. These chemical can be inhaled along with the smoke. This is where hemp wick makes an appearance. Connoisseurs, purists and/or those that seek harm minimisation trend to prefer using hemp wicks when lighting their bowls/pre-rolled creations.
King Palm Hemp Wick rope is made of natural hemp fibers and covered in beeswax – two optimal renewable resources. Each roll contains 17 feet of hemp wick. The beeswax plays an important role, ensuring a slow burn. Many of my customers light their wicks and leave them lit during their entire session, like a candle of sorts. This enables them to keep relighting over and over from the same wick. Please be safe if using this method by ensuring the wick/flame is placed in a safe location out of reach of flammable items.
TIP: Aim the flame up or down to control the flame.
Taste/flavour is enhanced when using a hemp wick. This occurs for a few reasons;
- Less chemicals = a more natural flavour
- Lower temperatures = more flavour via terpene expression.
- More control on burn rate = a smoother and more comfortable experience.
x1 Official King Palm Hemp Wick – 17″” long
- Natural Alternative to Traditional Butane Lighters
- Prevents from Inhaling Butane Gas
- Enhance flavour/taste
- More control on burn rate
- Lower burning temperature
- Perfect for King Palms, Joints, Blunts, Bowls or Water Pipes
- 17″ long
- Hemp fibres and beeswax
- Made from Renewable Resources
- Stays Lit Until You Put it Out
- Easy to Use
**At We are Lux we do not advocate for the breaking of any Australian Laws.