I am very very excited about this brand!! A Danish brand with a small line up for now, an extremely high grade grinder and a pipe. Luxury 420 hands down. In HØJ’s own words they “obsess over every detail, forging products through an unrelenting dedication to quality”. Their aim is quite simple, to make the best products in the best possible way whilst respecting planet earth and those that reside upon it. How can I argue with that?
I thought the KLIP Grinder was impressive and then I unboxed the KØL and wow!! Shaped like a long spoon that separates into 2 parts and is made from Anodized recyclable aluminum. It opens magentically and can be filled just as you would a normal pipe. An incredibly sleek pipe inspired by the scales of a Mako Shark. This is Version 2.0 with an all new Launch Pad and Vortex design. This pipe has been specifically crafted to diminish/strip heat via a patent pending micro-channel design as well as the titanium coated filter, ultimately resulting in a smoother/cooler experience. Rare earth magnets keep this pipe together, whilst enabling the easiest of cleaning. These strong magnets are hidden and come together with a very satisfying snap!
Length: 150 mm / 5.9”
The magic all lies in the design with the following elements;
- The Vortex Wings that flare out around the bowl force incoming air into a vortex to trap a high proportion of herbal impurities, effectively helping to clean your smoke. The avocado shaped basin beneath the filter screen will capture excess impurities as you ignite.
- Smoke then moves through the body of the pipe passing over a multitude of micro-channels. This action vastly increases the amount of travel that smoke undertakes. The longer the travel the cooler the smoke. This is a form of thermo-conductive cooling.
- Smoke ultimately spins and cools its way down as it reaches the mouthpiece, ready for inhalation.
I could go on and on, raving about the beauty of this pipe but I will stop. An incredibly easy to use and even easier to clean hand pipe. Designed to be used for a lifetime and they will fix anything that is their fault. Sadly HØJ will not take responsibility for drops above 3 feet / 1 metre or demagnetisation of the magnets due to the induction of electricity, extreme heating or corrosion damage due to excessive time submerged in water. KØL is not covered under warranty if it has been washed in a dishwasher or boiled.
- x1 KØL Hand Pipe
- x3 Titanium Coated Stainless Steel Filters
- x1 Cork and bio storage box
- Ergonomic design
- Titanium coated stainless steel filter
- Anodized, recyclable aluminum
- Rare-Earth magnets
- Magnetic assembly
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Thermo-conductive cooling
- Filtering technology
- Lifetime warranty (see above for limits)
- Vortex cooling